Monday 18 April 2016

Gardening more, work less

GARDENING!!! It must be boring. isn't it?? No way, not at all. Let's go deep inside the world of gardening people! Let me tell you my meaning of gardening, in my words gardening is a therapy. How a therapy?? It's a mind relaxing therapy, it provides us with the reduction of stress. Well after an exhausting week, when busy thoughts are running through my mind lets say body, it's always beneficial for me to calm down my tired body on the weekends by involving myself in gardening. Thankfully, I've got a lot of space at my place to do gardening, and the best part is I always have basic supplies to grow some plants. When you have your own plant you gotta take care of your plant like it's your pet. I LOVE GARDENING! It's just so colorful and lively that you'll love it. There a lot of benefits of gardening. Growing vegetables will ensure that the food you eat is fresh and is of good quality. Gardening is my hobby , it simply makes me happy. Gardening makes green, it provide food, reward us with blossoms of sweet smelling flower and it releases oxygen into the environment which is very favorable for us. So make your county green, I myself have grown different plants on my roof and also I am serving my country to make it clean and green , so why not you?? Don't forget a plant is a friend you can visit anytime.

Few of them at my place!

3 comments:

  1. I grew a spring onion and placed it on my roof, as you know the temperature of Karachi, my plant looks like it is imported from Sahara Desert straight to my house.

    ReplyDelete