Monday 18 April 2016

I believe in SHERLOCK HOLMES!

Welcome to 221 B Baker's Street!

Written by Arthur Conan Doyle, SHERLOCK HOLMES is a book about a fictional character whose personality is based on extensive knowledge and he's a consulting detective, have you ever heard of it? Well of course not, he has created the job himself. Now this book has been transformed into a TV series displayed on BBC. Lately, I have been involved in some SHERLOCK stuff. The old book, where the protagonist Mr. Holmes has a magnifying glass as the only tool, now in BBC serial has his own smartphone, oh ya! It's the 21st century!! The best part about the series is .. the cast, amazingly superb. Starring the ever-busy Benedict Cumberbatch as SHERLOCK HOLMES , and Martin Freeman as John Watson, well who wouldn't wanna watch it now. Do I have to give  more reasons to convince you?? For all the folks out there addicted to crime solving it's just perfect for you. Do have a look at the series and then tell me if you don't like. Let me tell a bit more SHERLOCK HOLMES. He is considered a psychopath because of a high functioning brain which is matchless, no one can meet his ideology, he regards himself a total genius which he is by the way. The local team of investigators is always there at his service desperately asking for help. He is one self-obsessed person. Oh, and I forgot to tell you he has that place known as the Mind Palace where he takes his mind on a ride of thoughts. He claims that he has no friend but deep inside his heart he is aware of the fact that he has true friends. The man is only afraid of Moriarty who is the antagonist who is played by Andrew Scott .. who by the way has played the character brilliantly.  Hope you enjoyed today's post and don't forget to watch SHERLOCK HOLMES.        
SHERLOCK : Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.


5 comments:

  1. Ohh...Sherlock is the one to watch. When I saw the first episode of Sherlock I completed the rest of the parts in a week, it is that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really well written
    Thumps up on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should start watching it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of sherlock & i am really amazed the way you explained it, so perffff . Even better than in imdb.com ;)

    ReplyDelete